Our Team of Pro Chicago Public Insurance Adjusters and Disaster Restoration Specialists Work Only For YOU!
We Guarantee You Will Receive More Than What The Insurance Company Wants To Give You
• Better Business Bureau accredited member in good standing
• Decades of service under the same name
• Family owned and operated for two generations
• Experts in Finance, Business, Law, Estimating & Construction
• Attorneys on staff for your benefit
• Most Educated, Knowledgeable & Experienced staff in the Industry
Our Experts Have Years Of Knowledge In Tornado, Fire And Water Damage Restoration
• #1 Policy review by our on staff attorneys to maximize settlement
• #1 in computerized, room by room Construction analysis of repair
• We produce the Largest Settlements in the industry
• All repair work performed is standard fire & water repair practice
• We guarantee repairs completed on time
• Longest warranty
• Longest referral list in the business
Your House Has Just Been Badly Damaged By A Fire Or Other Disaster
Can you remember the last time you looked at your home insurance policy? Do you know what you’re entitled to? How will you obtain what is rightfully due to you?
Unfortunately, most people do not understand the details of their insurance policies. Your insurance policy is actually a legal and binding contract between you and your insurance company. It defines and sets forth the legal obligation of both parties. Many consumers and even attorneys do not understand all or some of the legal terms of the policy of insurance.
Fortunately, there is help. Property owners can turn to the staff of Public Insurance Claims Adjusters at Harris Claims Services to understand their policies and receive the maximum settlement from the insurance company. Public Insurance Claims Adjusters work for both individuals and businesses. For two generations we have served and nurtured our clients. We are fully staffed with experts to oversee any situation, from residential to commercial. Our staff of Illinois pro adjusters have the knowledge needed for your benefit. Our staff members have worked for insurance companies as pro claims adjusters or as attorneys and therefore know how the game is played and how to win.